Monday 12 February 2007

The Weekend

Recently I have managed to attend the gym on a weekly basis, but this has been hampered by my self-inflicted weight gain. On Friday I had dinner at the Cuan (Strangford), where I dined on starter, main and dessert, all in great abundance. On Saturday following a cooked lunch of bacon, sausage, potato and cabbage, I went on to have my dinner that night consisting of pizzas and tortilla chips. It was at this point I noticed I have begun to look a bit more rotund around the midsection. On Sunday I had cooked lunch again, except this time it resembled a medieval banquet, and there were no scraps to throw out to the poor because I ate them all. Last night I then dined on hot sweet chilli shredded chicken from my local oriental establishment (Red Dragon). By now my flat-ish stomach had begun to look like a bag of wet sand concealed under my jumper.

You may have seen me cruising around Belfast in my new BM (x). It is a pleasure to behold, and as I am bordering unfit again, I'm taking it up to the park this afternoon for a rake around. There's a dirt track as well, so might try to get some "sweet airs".

Anywho, I was bowling on Saturday and managed to win with only 115 points. I would like someone to challenge me in order I may better myself. I know looking at that score you would have to be outta your mind to take on such a champion as myself, but give it a shot.

1 comment:

emma said...

Don't call this a daily blog if it is not going to be daily...