Wednesday 7 February 2007

2nd Day in the Office

So presently I am sitting, about to commence another day in the office after having cycled over on an morning not dissimilar to those experienced within the Arctic Circle. My ears are red, cold, and I now have a small pain in my inner ear, no doubt the preliminary stages of frostbite.

Yesterday I got to do more advertising work, having finished the Rally Sunday invites (short of 100 at the moment but that'll be rectified), and typed up and printed a few other things. Generally though I have answered email questions and requests, and this part of the job has to be the best. Except for the Congratulations card I got last week, which was actually a religious death threat, I am thoroughly enjoying the communication aspect of the job, getting to talk to people I normally wouldn't have the chance to.

I also would like to mention that last night I attended Windsor Park for the Wales game and was disappointed we didn't score, but happy with the draw. We were sitting five rows from the sideline so had the opportunity to begin all the favorite chants, especially "Who are ya?". The highlight of the match had to be, beginning that chant, and as we finished our demonstration of fine articulation, a man behind us said "Who is he right enough?". Legendary.

1 comment:

emma said...

Dave! A blog!! I didn't even know. Good call though - it is an interesting world and thanks for the link! Will add you sometime soon. Thanks for the B'day wishes - much appreciated.

What is your new job?