Tuesday 5 February 2008

Coupla minor legends in the making here.

L - R
Chris Baird (Fulham & Northern Ireland)
Dave Wilson (Crescent Church & Norn Irish)
Chris Brunt (West Bromwich & Northern Ireland)


Got to meet these two at a Nationwide sponsored Q&A session last night. Two sound guys like, and following recent performances, will probably never have to buy a pint this side of the border for the rest of their lives!
I only had one question, and I messed it up at the start, so managed to offend both! Both took it well though!

Dave: So Chris, you're a great player, with a real ability to see potential plays and putting the ball into space. Sorry, I mean you Chris Brunt. Not that you're not good either Chris, you're fantastic on the back line...
Chris Baird: Oh thanks very much!
Dave: Sorry! Chris BRUNT, these past Euro Qualifiers have shown that you have a real powerful shot as well. When you going to stop hitting the woodwork?
Chris Brunt: Yeah I know, it's actually the same question my family keeps asking me after every game...

Priceless.

No comments: